Plumber in Collinsville, Illinois
Keeping Collinsville flowing for more than a quarter century!
Collinsville, Illinois is most famously known for being home to the world’s largest Ketchup bottle and for being the “Horseradish Capital of the World.” In other words, Collinsville loves food! Producing 85% of the world’s horseradish is no small feat, we know there is no time for a plumbing crisis, so Culler Plumbing is standing by 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We understand that the kitchen is the epicenter of Collinsville’s soul, which is why our plumbing services include drain cleaning, garbage disposal installation and repair, faucet installation and repair, and emergency plumbing for when things don’t go as planned.
With so much history and a thick culture to experience, Collinsville plumbing should be discrete, efficient, and honest, to get you back to your day quickly. We can unclog toilets, sewer lines , and septic systems. Get your plumbing flowing again when you call the expert plumbers at Culler Plumbing Services.
Plumbing Services in Collinsville
At Culler Plumbing Services, we offer a wide range of services from routine and emergency plumbing needs, in addition to:
- Camera inspections for sewer lines;
- Water jetting;
- Excavation to repair or replace pipes;
- Leak detection;
- Water heater installation, repair, and maintenance;
- Outside hose bib installation and leak repair;
- Water softener installation and repair;
- Bath remodels — tub, toilet, shower, sink, and faucets;
- Sump pump and sewage ejector installation, repair, and maintenance;
- Gas lines installation and leak repair; and
- Fireplace installation.
Contact us today for the best Collinsville plumber, and our expert technicians will get the job done quickly, within your budget, and with nothing but perfection!